Arti Tiwari, Maharaj Singh, Bharati Sahu
Arti Tiwari1, Maharaj Singh2, Bharati Sahu3
1Govt. College of Nursing, NSCB Medical College, Jabalpur.
2Professor, NIMS Nursing College, NIMS University Rajasthan, Jaipur.
3Associate Professor, OBG Department, NSCB Medical College, Jabalpur.
Volume - 10,
Issue - 3,
Year - 2022
To prevent new cancers from starting, scientists look at risk factors and protective factors. Anything that increases chance of developing cancer is called a cancer risk factor; anything that decreases your chance of developing cancer is called a cancer protective factor. The survival rates of breast cancer in India are low because the detection takes place late. The only way to change these numbers is by increasing awarenessSome risk factors for cancer can be avoided, but many cannot. Avoiding risk factors and increasing protective factors may lower risk for breast cancer.
Cite this article:
Arti Tiwari, Maharaj Singh, Bharati Sahu. Risk Factors for Breast Cancer. International Journal of Nursing Education and Research. 2022; 10(3):276-2. doi: 10.52711/2454-2660.2022.00065
Arti Tiwari, Maharaj Singh, Bharati Sahu. Risk Factors for Breast Cancer. International Journal of Nursing Education and Research. 2022; 10(3):276-2. doi: 10.52711/2454-2660.2022.00065 Available on: https://ijneronline.com/AbstractView.aspx?PID=2022-10-3-21
3. Randolph E.Gross Breast cancer: Risk factors, screening, and prevention Seminars in Oncology Nursing Volume 16, Issue 3, August 2000, Pages 176-184
4. Xue F, Willett WC, Rosner BA, Hankinson SE, Michels KB. (2008) Cigarette smoking and the incidence of breast cancer. Arch Intern Med. 2011 Jan 24;171(2):125-33 https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21263102
5. Akhila Dandamudi, JessieTommie, Laurie Nommsen-Rivers and Sarah Couch, Anticancer Research June 2018, 38 (6) 3209-3222; DOI: https://doi.org/10.21873/anticanres.12586
6. Wen Zhou, Xu Chen, Hui Huang, Shaoxia Liu, Aixian Xie, Liqin Lan, Birth Weight and Incidence of Breast Cancer: Dose-Response Meta-analysis of Prospective Studies, Clinical Breast Cancer, May 10, 2020 DOI:https://doi.org/10.1016/j.clbc.2020.04.011
8. Yi-Sheng, Sun,Zhao Zhao, Zhang-Nv Yang, Fang Xu Risk Factors and Preventions of Breast Cancer
9. November 2017International Journal of Biological Sciences 13(11):1387-1397