Blessy Peter, Shruti M. Roy
Prof. Dr. Blessy Peter1, Mrs Shruti M. Roy2
1Principal, TMM School and College of Nursing, Kaviyoor, Anjilithanaam (P.O), Thiruvalla, Kerala.
2Lecturer, (Department of Community Health Nursing), TMM School and College of Nursing, Kaviyoor, Anjilithanaam (P.O), Thiruvalla, Kerala.
Volume - 8,
Issue - 4,
Year - 2020
Online learning is the present need of the society to continue learning for school and college students in the current time of pandemic. Online classes can present unique challenges, if not prepared. But if we develop skills for effective online learning, then it can be an excellent alternative to a traditional classroom setting, all we students and teachers need to know is how to use technology in systematic manner and make learning easy for students and teaching easy for teachers.
Cite this article:
Blessy Peter, Shruti M. Roy. Lockdown to Login “To make Virtual Learning more Effective”. Int. J. Nur. Edu. and Research. 2020; 8(4):436-439. doi: 10.5958/2454-2660.2020.00097.6
Blessy Peter, Shruti M. Roy. Lockdown to Login “To make Virtual Learning more Effective”. Int. J. Nur. Edu. and Research. 2020; 8(4):436-439. doi: 10.5958/2454-2660.2020.00097.6 Available on: https://ijneronline.com/AbstractView.aspx?PID=2020-8-4-5
1. Dr Anjana Kannankara, May 2, 2020. E- learning: The Best Bet during lockdown! https://english.mathrubhumi.com/features/ specials/e-learning-the-best-bet-during-lockdown
2. Simran Saini, March23, 2020.How will COVID-19 Impact Higher Education in India? https://www.collegedekho.com/articles/covid-19-impact-higher-education-india/
3. Emily Listmann MA, April 25, 2020.How to study at home in corona. https://www.theguardian.com/education/2020/mar/26/how -to-study-at-home-during-coronavirus-by-online-students-and-tutors
4. 8 strategies for getting the most out of an online class, February 4, 2019 https://www.northeastern.edu/graduate/blog/tips-for-taking-online-classes
5. Online education and its benefits for students and teachers, June 1, 2020. https://epaper.manoramaonline.com/MMPortalUI/Portal. html
6. Muthuvenkatachalam S., Umesh Sharma et.al, Impact of Social Networking on Psychosocial and academic wellbeing of Nursing Students: A Retrospective study. Volume No. 2, Issue No. 2, Year: 2014.
7. Ms. Madhavi Ghorpade, A study to assess the effectiveness of self-instructional module regarding importance of needs of play among parents of hospitalized children in selected hospitals of Wardha. Volume No. 4, Issue No.: 2, 2016
8. Xavier Belsiyal.C, Mala Goswami, Ashish Chauhan, Impact of Internet Addiction on Quality of Sleep among Nursing Students. Volume No. 5, Issue No. 2, 2017
9. Patsey S. Castelino, A study to assess the level of Teenage Stress among first year B. Sc nursing students in a selected college of Mangaluru. Volume No. 5, Issue No. 3, 2017.
10. Ruchi Saini, Sukhpal Kaur, Exploring the Job-Tasks of Nursing Teachers in India: A Qualitative Study. Volume No. 6, Issue No.: 1, 2018
11. Rohini T Chaudhari, Sejal Darbar, Kolhe Komal, Attitude of nursing students towards nursing Profession in South Gujarat colleges with a view to develop Guideline for nursing Student. Volume No. 7, Issue No.4, 2019
12. Khurshid Jamadar, A study to assess the affective learning in deceased person- The experience of a student Nurse. Volume No. 1, Issue No. 1, 2013
13. Ramachandra, Valliammal Shanmugam, Scope for Improvement of Quality in Nursing Education. Volume No. 2, Issue No.: 2, 2014.
14. Sampoornam W, Karunai Selvi. K, Effectiveness of Motivational Techniques on Clinical Performance among Nursing Students. Volume No. 7, Issue No.: 3, 2019
15. Chanchal Singh, Deepshikha Bhnwaria et.al. A Descriptive Study to assess daily routine activities and level of Stress among students of B. Sc (Hons.) Nursing students at AIIMS, Jodhpur. Volume No.8, Issue No. 1, 2020